Κυριακή 15 Νοεμβρίου 2015

This moment...

Hello friends!!Let me show you today a lo i made for Scrapafrica challenge with a fantastic moodboard...Inspired by the flowers and the umbrella, i used some Scrapberry's stamps, paper flowers and some more that i cut and 13arts products plus the spider net chipboard.
I tried to create a spring net holding my picture in safety and paint my stamps to give a vivid result.I needed a spring lay out right now as it's fall here in Greece and most of my creations were inspired by the season.Will you join us this month??Watch and be inspired...



My lo...







Thank you for your time, and have a great day...



Challenges entering...

wordspaintery




fleurpaper





Scrapberrys Fussy Cutting!!

Scrapberry's

4 σχόλια:

  1. oooooo Eirini this is wonderful! I LOVE the colors and all the different elements....super gorgeous, thanks for playing with us at Words & Painterly!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wonderful page, lovely details! Thank you for joining words & paintery this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. The movement you have captured on this page is crazy good. I love, love the colors.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Hey. You add to our task, but did work on another sketch. but thank you for the beauty! DT "Жажда творчества"

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !