Σάββατο 25 Ιουνίου 2016

Just breath.... for 7Dots.




 Hello everyone and have a super awesome summer day!!Today i'm sharing a lay out in 7Dots posts, a bit different from my own style( which i haven't found yet he, he, he) a new experiment and not floral at all, except from my chipboard and metallic Finnabair one.For this work i choosed this bizzare photo , expressing my feelings for some people being closed in a bottle and affraid to get out in real world.That bottle can be our home, our internet safety behind a computer, book reading and not being socialized etc....I see,often, many students of mine look like that child here, in a bottle, watching everything but not participating in reality.I send a message to all of us( teachers, students, parents,relatives or friends)..Help them get out of there and be confident in theirselves..Get out and just Breath,Enjoy life!!!Bloom...








I used Fortune teller and Homegrown collection papers,stickers and a flower chipboards from Homegrown collection, which i decorated with glass glitter .Over my photo i glued some gauze,glass beads,glass glitter platinum and some soft medium glue with my embossing powders..Once again, those papers passed my test to water and colors,plus mists.You can see how bright the background seems and how vivid the paper looks!!

Thank you for your time and great supportive words ..Love you all...Eirini...






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !