Παρασκευή 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Altered fairy gift box, for Scrapiniec .



Hello dear friends !!

 I'm here again ,with an altered box today. I wanted a gift box for my daughter's teacher, a brachelet and i thought i could altered a tea box i liked much.Covered with many 7Dots papers and Prima flowers along with 13arts stencil and Lindy's mists-magical powders.



























Fist i cutted the squares, distressed the edges and placed gesso and glitter to shine.The result was great!!Some mists, magical powders and stamps gave a depth on my square papers.
For my chipboards i used bright mists to color them like yellow,pink,green and blue.







Thank you for stopping by, see you soon again...Love and hungs, Eirini .




Products used ....











1 σχόλιο:

  1. Wow, this is stunning!! I love how you've transformed the box!! The colors and texture are amazing!! I love the beautiful details!! What a gorgeous gift this is!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !