Πέμπτη 5 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Handmade notebook ,for Scrapiniec DT work.



Good morning and everyone!!
This is my very first post for Scrapiniec this year and it's an altered notebook, a gift for a very special lady.I used Maja Design papers, several  Finnabair mediums-stamps and  Lindy's stampgang mists.All my flowers are Prima and a flair from Cuts2love.So what do you think about the result??




   

I love the natural color of the Scrapiniec chipboards, that allows me to add it without even coloring them.And if i do so, the ressult is fantastic , without having to apply  gesso on them, in order to bright them.




Thank you again for stopping by....Happy New Year,be creative and think possitive!!
Love, Eirini


Products used....


IMG_1098_wm.png


IMG_1125_wm.png


4297_wm.png


Mehendi - Lotus



3756_wm.png







entering...

MB-January17

1 σχόλιο:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !